Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We aren't who we were and things aren't the way they were...

Accept the past as what it is...celebrate what needs to be celebrate, grieve what needs to be grieve and accept a new spirit for today

What does it feel like to .....let it go????......

I've realized I have quite the Savior complex. I guess that would be somewhat indicative of the job title that I take on, but I have to realize that I am gainfully employed by the one that is the Savior. I can be like that guy who tries to be the only show in town, but forgets that he is only the opening act to the main event...

And so....this is something I have to let go...the desire to try to save everybody, to think I'm so dutifully important and the life I live is so integral that Christ can't work without it....

....I'm tired...thank you Jesus for my dad and for helping him through the surgery

You are faithful

No comments: