Friday, April 11, 2008

I have found myself in a position harder than I expected and getting attacked in ways that I don't know what to do with. God, I just don't know how to go through this...help me to find you in the deepest parts and to trust you with all of my heart. I'm sick of this perpetual motion of trying to hold on.

God there are so many emotions in my heart, there are things that I don't want to feel, I want to know that you are there, help me to understand your purpose and your plan, to be able to come with a submissive heart so that you would be honored and glorified, help me to walk with integrity and honor, to be able to shine your light without pitying myself. God help me not to be selfish, but to be selfless...

God in this brokeness, put me back together the way you want to. Help me to see what you see and want what you want...this heart is having such a trouble of doing that right now...I need you so much more...

No comments: